Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Limerick city (SCR area) nanny/childminder needed

re : Limerick city (SCR area) nanny/childminder needed           reply
23/03/2016 12:06 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello :)
My name is Elisabet García ,I am 28 years old from Elche (Spain).I have been working as an au pair for a family Byrne /Keane in Corbally (Limerick) for nearly 2 years.I looked after three children and also I did some babysitting.Currently I am looking for a childminder position and I am very interested in this job.I am a very energetic person and I enjoy enjoy playing.
For more details don´t hesitate to contact with me .This is my gmail:elisabetgarciamelgar@gmail.com and my phone number 0838360528.My hostfamilycan provide you references about me .
Thank you very much.
Elisabet .

Limerick city (SCR area) nanny/childminder needed           reply
18/03/2016 15:06 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am looking for a lovely childminder/nanny to work with our family. We have 3 children (16, 14, 4). We need somebody to look after our youngest daughter when she gets home from preschool at 1.15pm and ensure that there will be an adult in the house when the older children get home from school at 4/4.30pm until approx. 5.15pm each day. We are looking for someone who is kind and caring. He/she must have a basic knowledge of first aid and references are required.
If you are interested please reply. Thanking you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;