Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Live Out Childminder or Nanny Needed for two boys from Feb16

re : Live Out Childminder or Nanny Needed for two boys from Feb16           reply
11/01/2016 18:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Just wondering if this position is still available?
Regards
Hannah

Live Out Childminder or Nanny Needed for two boys from Feb16           reply
05/12/2015 13:51 - Dublin South Childminders
In Terenure\\Templeogue\\Kimmage Area

We are looking for an experienced childminder, (Irish References would be a plus) from February 2016, to mind two lovely boys ; a two and a half year old and a nine month old in our home on a full time basis. The position would suit a caring and energetic person who enjoys walks, play dates, groups and going to the park etc. Very good English would be an advantage.

Duties would include activities with the children and preparing food for children also. The toddler will start ECE in September 2016.

If you think this position would suit you please e-mail me with your cv,or just brief details of your work experience, salary expectations and any other relevant information to kathryn.condon@gmail.com and I will arrange an interview.

Thanks!

Kathryn

re : Live Out Childminder or Nanny Needed for two boys from Feb16           reply
30/12/2015 00:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello there,I´m Mary Ann 34 years old Filipina mother of two boys willing to mind your little angels.im very loving,understanding and caring.i can read,write and speak English fluently.im non smoker.ive been a childminder in Ireland for6 years now.i have a lot of experiences. In childminding in ages 8 and below.i have experiences in minding two sets of twins as well.i can give good Irish references upon your request.if your interested please let me know.my email address is annopet@yahoo.com.ph and my mobile number is 0871690242.im looking forward to hear more from you.thank you so much and God Bless.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;