Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for Feedback

re : Looking for Feedback           reply
04/11/2014 20:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sounds like a good idea. I am sure parents will take you up on your offer. You need to do lots of advertising I would say.
On websites like this, but also notices in supermarkets. Maybe even leaflets for schools and offices.
Good Luck!

Looking for Feedback           reply
04/11/2014 18:18 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All, Would like to pick your brains on an idea to see if it might be a runner or not. I am currently working as a childminder (registered, insured, garda vetted etc) but was looking for a way to make a few extra quid in the run up to Christmas. I was thinking of running a babysitting service of types for the 3 weekends in the lead up to Christmas. Basically you drop your child to me (school going children only) and we´ll do games, activities, christmas stuff, play xbox kinect, outdoor fun etc. while you can go do your Christmas shopping in peace, maybe make a day of it for you and hubby. I was thinking of charging 5euro an hour or 35euro for full day(9am-6pm). Would you pay for this service? Would you drop your child to someones home to avail of this service or would you rather it in a creche facility? Thanks in advance for any advice. :) :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;