Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Looking for Thur-Fri childminder with collection from Steiner school during school days

Looking for Thur-Fri childminder with collection from Steiner school during school days           reply
24/01/2017 12:49 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I´m looking for a childminder to either drop off and collect or just collect my son from Steiner School https://goo.gl/maps/yJ9Wpp15MnQ2 and care from around (i think) 1:30-2pm to 5:30-6pm during school and full day Thursday and Friday when school is off. He´s supposed to start in April, we´re both working full time far away so i need to organise it now.

Ideally someone located kind of between and around Sallins/Naas or Steiner school or inbetween somewhere :)

Let me know if you´re available!

Thanks

re : Looking for Thur-Fri childminder with collection from Steiner school during school days           reply
25/01/2017 19:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi how are u my name is melissa i am applying to the add u have on school days im living in clane minding two children 4 and 1 there mam is pregnant and due in july and not going back to work so i am available for work on any days my last job was 15 year in pharmacy and im mind the two child nearly a year maybe u can call me regarding this mess my number is 0876329525 many thanks

re : Looking for Thur-Fri childminder with collection from Steiner school during school days           reply
25/01/2017 18:59 - Kildare Childminders
Hi how are u my name is melissa i am applying to the add u have on school days im living in clane minding two children 4 and 1 there mam is pregnant and due in july and not going back to work so i am available for work on any days my last job was 15 year in pharmacy and im mind the two child nearly a year maybe u can call me regarding this mess my number is 0876329525 many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions