Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for a childminder in Littlepace/Clonee/Clonsilla

re... : Looking for a childminder in Littlepace/Clonee/Clonsilla           reply
22/01/2014 12:33 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All
Thanks for all the responses, apologies to anyone I didn´t contact over the last few days. Just to let you know. We have found a lovely lady to take on the role. Best of luck to everyone.
Regards
A & G

re : Looking for a childminder in Littlepace/Clonee/Clonsilla           reply
16/01/2014 21:13 - Dublin West Childminders
Apologies for being vague, this is a Monday to Friday role

re... : Looking for a childminder in Littlepace/Clonee/Clonsilla           reply
17/01/2014 18:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I´m living in littlepace but I don´t drive what pri school does your daughter attend

16/01/2014 20:17 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I just saw your ad for a childminder , I am an experienced registered childminder in the Roselawn area in Blanchardstown (near Tesco) and have two spaces coming up which might suit you.. What hours / days do you need? My website is www.secondtomumchildminding.webs.com if you would like to see what kind of service I offer, or my number is 0834041465
I look forward to hearing from you! Fiona

20/01/2014 22:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I live in castaheany and I have a full driving license. I have a fetac level 5 qualification. My number is 0852756577 if your interested. Im free from any time mon-friday. I also work in a crèche with children aged from 0-6, I am garda vetted and also trained in occupational first aid.

Looking for a childminder in Littlepace/Clonee/Clonsilla           reply
16/01/2014 17:37 - Dublin West Childminders
we are looking for a childminder in littlepace/clone/clonsilla to look after our two daughters (2, well she will be in feb, and 3½ years old) our older daughter attends a Montessori part time. We are looking at around 8am in the morning to between 5 & 6 in the evening. thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a message, I will try and respond to all.

22/01/2014 12:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, my name is Elaine and I am a 42 year old mum of 3 children aged 11,9 and 3. I am living in the Clonsilla area and have been childminder to two boys aged 6 and 3 since they were under a year old.This position has come to an end as mum is on maternity leave.I therefore have an immediate vacancy.I also care for a 10 year old boy for 2 hrs a day.I am a non smoker and have a full driving licience.I can supply my reference on request. My home is very child friendly with a calm, fun atmosphere.If you wish to contact me please call 087-0551762
Regards
Elaine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;