Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for childminder January 2018 Newbridge

Looking for childminder January 2018 Newbridge           reply
14/11/2017 17:03 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I´m looking for a childminder to look after my little girl who will be 7 months old in January. This is a full time position from 8.30 to 6 Monday to Friday. Can be in our home or yours if location suits?
Please get in touch if you feel like this position is for you, looking for someone who is kind and caring with a love for children.

Thanks

Kim

re : Looking for childminder January 2018 Newbridge           reply
18/11/2017 15:41 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Kim, I´m a qualified and experienced Montessori teacher but have been childminding 13 years now in my home. I´m living in naas beside smyths just off the motorway. Not sure what direction you will be travelling but if this suits, you can contact me: 0862644554, thanks.

19/11/2017 22:18 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Jackie I am 32 and live with my husband and 3 children in Lacken view in Naas I have 2 girls ages 13 and 10 and a 6 year old son I am available to mind children in my own home. I have 12 years experience in childcare and am a qualified sna. I love caring for children and can provide a home from home envoirment for your child. If you would like to know any more please feel free to get in touch I am a non smoker as is my home and I have a full clean driving licence.

20/11/2017 10:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am an experienced childminder of a good number of years living in Liffeyhall Newbridge. I am Garda vetted and a non smoker. i am currently minding two kids who unfortunatly will be leaving me in the new year as they are moving to another county. I have three kids of my own two in secondary and my youngest is in junior school. I have a totally enclosed back garden and lots of toys, books and interactive games. i was previously a scout leader and now i am a guide leader. should you be interested my number is 0872056479.
i look forward to hearing from you.
Shelly

25/11/2017 18:43 - Kildare Childminders
Position filled

discussion forum terms & conditions

;