Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for childminder Naas - teacher hours

Looking for childminder Naas - teacher hours           reply
25/03/2014 15:01 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am looking for an experienced child minder in Naas from September 2014 for my baby. He will be 8.5 months in September.
I need someone for school terms only, approx 8.30-3.30 each day.

Thanks

re : Looking for childminder Naas - teacher hours           reply
25/03/2014 17:02 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I am a mother of school going children. I would be very interested in minding your child from September onwards. I have great experience in childcare and am well known in Naas with a lot of parents. Excellent references available.
I live in Caragh Court, Naas.

03/04/2014 15:11 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. My name is Una and I have a free place from September 2014. I am a mother of three teenage boys and have been childminding for the past ten plus years. I currently have two girls, teachers children also which is ideal for me. Fully insured. Garda Vetted. Home from home environment. Childminding Practice Fetac Level 5. First Aid. I would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your requirements. My contact no. is 0868854498.

30/04/2014 09:02 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I would be very interested in minding your child. My children are all at school now and I have the time to dedicate one to one care. I am very into arts and crafts, reading and walking. I have been complimented by my children´s teachers for their love of books and activities. My home is a very child friendly, warm and caring environment. I have a full clean driving licence and am a non smoker. I can provide meals, interactive play,walks in the fresh air and am very flexible with regard to hours. I can also provide night time/ evening babysitting should you need. If you would like to meet or discuss any aspects further please don´t hesitate to contact me

29/03/2014 16:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Rebecca and I have 5 years of experience in childminding I have a First Aid Certificate, Garda vetting form. I am a very kind and honest girl. If your interested in me it would be an honor for me to look after your baby. I am from Ballymore Eustace. I am avaliable in Spetember or any time in June I can also do babysitting for you on Fridays and Saturdays.
Kinda Regards
Rebecca Kelly

02/05/2014 21:46 - Kildare Childminders
Hi .I was just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder I would be very interested in your position.I am currently minding two children a 3 year old girl whom I have been minding since she was 8 months old.However her mam is due again in August and I will no longer be having her.Iam also minding a 1 year old boy whom I been minding 6 months now.I have references if required from former parents.I am minding children 6 years now.Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Many Thanks.
Audrey

25/03/2014 18:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi , I am a mother of 5,my youngest is 14 and in 1st year now in secondary school. I previously ran my own play group for 10 years and have cared for children for many years in my own home. Currently I work as a cook in a creche in Caragh, so am garda vetted. I am a non smoker and have a clean driving licence. I would be very interested in this position, and feel given the opportunity , I might be the person you are looking for. If you would like to meet or even phone me to discuss things,my number is 085-1460750. I would enjoy bringing your baby for walks etc,plenty of fresh air, would cook healthy meals, and have age appropriate toys and do activities with your baby. Regards Anita

27/03/2014 12:50 - Kildare Childminders
I am a Mom and experienced childminder who is available to mind your baby boy in my own home. Children are cared for in a fun, safe and loving environment which is fully equipped for my childminding services. I love children and your child with be treated as part of the family. I have a well-stocked playroom with arts & crafts area, a bright spacious living-area with plenty of room for play and running around in, aswell as a lovely, secure garden with playhouse, ride-ons, swings and slide. I have a seven-seater kitted out with car-seats so playschool/school runs are not a problem. I also go on regular trips to playgrounds, local toddler groups, etc. Healthy, home-cooked meals and snacks are provided everyday. I am Garda vetted and have first aid training. Excellent references from previous families available on request.
Please PM me for further information - I´d love to hear from you!

re... : Looking for childminder Naas - teacher hours           reply
30/04/2014 10:51 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
Sorry but I didn´t get the PM nothing in my inbox
epsdbabies

26/03/2014 17:17 - Kildare Childminders
hey my name is ciara and below iv just added my advert as it has alot of info about me on it.
Hi, kind reliable young Irish girl with full licence and own car looking for some child minding work. I have 5years experience from home help to full time child minding all ages. I have done school runs, meal preparing, homework, arts and crafts with kids and light house work - ie cleaning where i am during the day so basically the main living areas/play rooms, also emptying dishwashers to hanging out laundry. I have guarda clearance and also references. My duty is to give 100% my care to your kids while your away but also to give you a helping hand around the house. My hours available are from Sept 2014 and are 5days a week from 8am to 3.30/4pm. any further enquires please pm me.
also im interested in teachers hours..
thank you
ciara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;