Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Loving Irish Childminder with 10 Years Experience available - Garda vetted

Loving Irish Childminder with 10 Years Experience available - Garda vetted           reply
21/03/2017 15:03 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am Irish. I live in Bray I am available to work in the Greystones and anywhere else in co Dublin. I am 40 years of age. I absolutely adore children. I have copious amount of experience with children, 10 years to be exact. References and CV can be obtained upon request

re : Loving Irish Childminder with 10 Years Experience available - Garda vetted           reply
25/03/2017 14:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I am looking for a childminder to look after my 3 year old and 18 month old boys, ideally from 8.30 to 2.30 Mon-Fri but with potential to go full time over the next few months. My three year old will be in preschool for 3.5 hours each day, so I will need my childminder to pick him up. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, I would very much like to speak with you in more detail.
Kind regards,
Anne-Marie

re : Loving Irish Childminder with 10 Years Experience available - Garda vetted           reply
25/03/2017 21:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, we are looking for a childminder to collect our childrew (3 boys) from school/Montessori, bring them home and keep them safe, fed and happy! This a part time opportunity at the moment, 5 afternoons a week. We live in Dundrum. Please let me know if interested and I will send on more details, thanks and regards, Tara

09/04/2017 10:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
Are you still looking for a position? I´m looking for someone to mind our three lovely boys for me from the end of May. Monday to Wednesday and then a half day on Friday morning.
Would love to chat.
Regards
Caroline

10/04/2017 19:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
Are you still looking for a position? I am looking for someone for a full time position minding my three kids aged 5 (boy) 3 (girl) and six months (girl). School and Montessori drop offs and collections and general care of the three kids. 50 hours per week. Please let me know if you are interested. Ideally to start in may but immediate start possible.
Emily.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;