Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mature, responsible Spanish nanny looking to mind one child in the South Dublin area.

Mature, responsible Spanish nanny looking to mind one child in the South Dublin area.           reply
12/05/2015 19:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

I have 7 years child-minding experience in Ireland and am a qualified Child Phychologist, with 5 years professional experience in this field.
I have a 6 month old daughter myself, and am looking to combine minding my own child with minding another, preferably around the same age so our kids can become playmates!
I believe in stimulating children from all ages and use a variety of activities to achieve this, from basic speech exercises to baking, dancing, reading and playing games. I´ve even thought some basic Spanish to previous kids I´ve minded!
I have impeccable references from all previous employers and can either mind your child in my home (Monkstown) or yours (I have a car and full licence).
I am happy to meet for a coffee to discuss any other issues you may want to cover.
Irene
My phone number is 085 1980069 and my e-mail address is irenecercedilla@yahoo.es

discussion forum terms & conditions

;