Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Minder required in Rush

re : Minder required in Rush           reply
29/08/2013 16:35 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Ludmila, I am 28 yrs old and I live in Swords near airport. I have a full European driving licence and I have my own car. I have 7yrs experience with Irish kids. I minded 4 siblings in a West Cork (2,3,6,7 yrs) for two yrs. then I minded twins since they were 8 months till 3,5 yrs and then I minded tree kids in Portmanock (1,3,5 yrs).If u r interested, let me know
Hope to hear from you soon
Thank you Ludmila

re... : Minder required in Rush           reply
24/10/2013 18:04 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi only saw your post now,I finished a job as Childminder yesterday in Lusk,as Mam was made redundant.I live in Rush and have 30 yrs Childcare experience behind me.I have in the past ran My own all day care,comprising of crèche,playgroup and after school club.I have a lot of courses under My bellt and a level fetac 5 in special needs.I would be willing to mind at your house.My mobile is 0876109616,Kind Regards Rosaleen.

Minder required in Rush           reply
26/08/2013 11:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello All:

We are seeking a childminder for our six month old. We would like someone reliable and caring to mind her in OUR home M-F 9:30-4:30. If you are interested please PM me with your detailed experience and childcare qaulifications, as well as contact information to arrange a meeting. Your start date would be Sept 23rd or around this date.

We are only seeking individuals who are willing to provide her care at our home.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;