Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Montessori teacher with car+full license and Non-smoker available for Babysitting evening and weekend

Montessori teacher with car+full license and Non-smoker available for Babysitting evening and weekend           reply
09/09/2013 19:46 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Montessori teacher with car+full license and Non-smoker available for Babysitting evening and weekend
Hi, I´m 46. I am Irish and I live in the Leixlip area, where I work Monday to Friday 9-12 in a Montessori. I am a fully qualified Montessori teacher, fetac level 6.I have 11 years experience in working in childcare, up to date Paediatric First Aid and Child Protection. I am available for child minding, school pick ups in the Leixlip area, and babysitting. I finish work at 12pm so any time after that suits. I have a full clean driving license, my own car, non-smoker, and I am trustworthy and reliable. I love getting out with the children to playgrounds/libraries/walks/ etc. I am also just as happy to sit in front of the tv to watch a movie/ play around the house/arts and crafts etc.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;