Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Morning nanny required in Blackrock

re : Morning nanny required in Blackrock           reply
28/11/2013 08:43 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
My name is María, I´m 27 and at the moment I´m working as a leader in an Afterschool in Blackrock.
I´m looking for a job in the mornings and I think this position would suit me very well. I´ve worked as au pair for two different families in Ireland for a year, with excellent references.
You can ask me anything you need to know :)
I look forward to hearing soon from you
Regards
Maria

18/11/2013 12:11 - Dublin South Childminders
My name is Sofia Lopez Plaza and I am very interested in the position because I love children. I am a very enthusiastic and active person who enjoy playing with children and teaching them. I have experience taking care children.
My e-mail is sofialp88@gmail.com.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
kind regards,
Sofia

13/11/2013 18:49 - Dublin South Childminders
hi im judileen,,im 22,im interested to your offer,i have a lot experience to mind children.
thanks a lot.

Morning nanny required in Blackrock           reply
13/11/2013 11:39 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for an experienced nanny to mind our 2 year old in our home from Monday to Thursday (and possibly Friday), 8-11am. The person must have excellent English and plenty of experience with toddlers. Teaching qualifications and experience would be a plus. We are looking for someone who genuinely loves spending time with children and who will engage them in age appropriate activities. Punctual and non-smoker essential. If you are interested in the position, please send me a pm and we can discuss further.

18/11/2013 12:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Sofia Lopez Plaza and I am very interested in the position because I love children. I am a very enthusiastic and active person who enjoy playing with children and teaching them. I have experience taking care children. Please contact me for further information, my e-mail is sofialp88@gmail.com.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
kind regards,
Sofia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;