Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Naas-ad-hoc childminder required?

re... : Naas-ad-hoc childminder required?           reply
04/02/2014 16:33 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Orla,
Thanks for your reply. I am just gathering responses and going through them.
Can I ask where do you live? I live in Naas. Can I ask where you taught montessori and if we go down that line-would it be ok if I asked for references?
Many thanks,
Mary

re : Naas-ad-hoc childminder required?           reply
04/02/2014 01:12 - Kildare Childminders
Dear,
I am available to help you immediately.
If I becoming your childminder you can be sure that I will give my love and attention to your kids.
You can count with me for anything.
We will have a good time together.
If you need to know more, please, just send me a message.
I am here to help.
Best wishes,
xoxoxo
Flavia Fontoura

re : Naas-ad-hoc childminder required?           reply
04/02/2014 00:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,
My name is Orla, I have 17 years experince in working with young chidren and teens. I´m Montessori and Speciial Needs trained. I am Garda Vetted and have First Aid. I am also a Mammy to two little munchkins aged 2 and 3. I would love the opportunity to come and help you in caring for your little one. I would like to ask if at all possible could my two little ones come to help out too. They would be great company for your little one and also i could stay on longer during the day if something should arise and you can not make it back till later. I also would be available to do babysitting at night if you should need me. My number is 087 7906173.
Thanking you
Orla

Naas-ad-hoc childminder required?           reply
03/02/2014 16:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,

I am looking for a mature, experienced (would like someone who has raised their own children preferably), reliable childminder for my little baby girl in our home in Naas for 2 or 3 hours one morning every week and on an ad-hoc basis after that. (e.g. odd night out, something has come up where I need a minder etc).

Will consider all replies but will be checking references and would request garda vetting.

Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;