Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Naas childminder required for afterschool from late august

re : Naas childminder required for afterschool from late august           reply
13/06/2016 19:13 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,Just emailing you about the Childminding job, I´m minding Children over 30 year´s now from babies to school going, I´m living in Newbridge don´t smoke have my own car, Where in Nass do you live and what´s the hours, I have excellent references. Thanks liz.

re... : Naas childminder required for afterschool from late august           reply
14/06/2016 10:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Marianne,
I usually mind children in their own home. I think their own invironmemt is far better for them. In as far as wages are concerned I am coming home with €350 per week and would like to have something the same. I am in employment at the moment and the man of the house has a medical problem and is thinking of minding the children himself. As you are not looking for anyone until August it would give the family time to make alternate arrangements. I would never leave them in the lurch as I have been there for over eleven years. . Thanks liz

re : Naas childminder required for afterschool from late august           reply
18/07/2016 13:37 - Kildare Childminders
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Naas childminder required for afterschool from late august           reply
11/06/2016 13:07 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. We are looking for a caring and experienced childminder for our 2 sets of twins aged 5.5y and 8y (1boy, 3 girls) for afterschool care in naas (oldtown area) from late August onwards. We would be happy for them to be cared for in the minder ´s home or our own. Afterschool would be required 5 days a week afterschool until 6-6.30, possibly more during the school holidays. The children can be picked up at the school bus or at the school. Full driving licence preferable.
Please ring me on 086121 4610 or pm me if interested.

Many thanks
Marianne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;