Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny Required - Dublin 5 from July

re : Nanny Required - Dublin 5 from July           reply
09/06/2014 19:11 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am currently in a full time job and I am now looking to move into a more rewarding position minding children. I am 23 and living in Malahide in Co. Dublin. I have years’ experience minding children on a regular basis aged 1 to 9 and spent time working as a children’s supervisor in Malahide Tennis club. My social and friendly nature means I can easily connect with children and enjoy doing activities that can be both fun and educational. I am looking for a full time position and would be available to work Monday to Saturday. I have a full driving licence and car and can provide references on request. Please email me if you have any questions!

17/06/2014 19:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
I am very interested in your post. I´d love to give you my references and meet to talk about the position. I am a nanny from the States here for 1 year staying with family and looking for a child minding job. I nannied for 3+ years in Chicago to pay my way through school and have loads of experience with infants. I was watching 3 month old twins along with their 3 year old sister at my last post so I am very capable of multitasking and dealing with unexpected obstacles. I am staying with family in Clontarf and am available any time by email at rdolan@luc.edu or by phone at (086)-863-8283.
Best,
Rachel

05/07/2014 18:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I would like to know if the position still available?
I´m an experienced Childminder (living in D1) and I´m available to start immediately.
Thanks.
Tati
089 961 2960
tatianemesquitas@hotmail.com

Nanny Required - Dublin 5 from July           reply
05/06/2014 22:12 - Dublin North Childminders
We require a nanny 4 days per week to mind 2 children.

If you are interested please PM me with your CV.

Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;