Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny needed part time in Knocklyon-immediate start

re : Nanny needed part time in Knocklyon-immediate start           reply
14/12/2014 21:12 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am very interested in the position you have advertised. I am wondering is it still available as I have some questions?

Nanny needed part time in Knocklyon-immediate start           reply
25/11/2014 15:23 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
Kind, patient, fun, friendly, reliable, energetic Nanny required to mind 4 young children in our home 2 days per week from 8.15 am to 6.15 pm with an immediate start. The days are either Monday and Tuesday or Tuesday and Wednesday (whichever suits best) Our 4 year old (5 in jan) is in junior infants, our 2 year old (3 in dec) is in playschool part time and we have 15 month old twins. The position does not require housework to be done apart from tidy away breakfast and lunch dishes after kids and then just concentrate on playing with them. Our 2 year old will need to be dropped to playschool and collected on one of the days each week, it´s around the corner from our house. Previous experience in minding a number of young children together and references essential, qualifications in childcare ideal but not essential. Must be a non smoker and hold a clean driving licence. Pm me if you are interested! I look forward to hearing from you!
Lisa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;