Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny share. Looking to share our brilliant nanny in Booterstown

Nanny share. Looking to share our brilliant nanny in Booterstown           reply
01/04/2016 15:11 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear mum/dad,

We are looking to share our brilliant nanny in Booterstown / Blackrock. Start date is quite flexible, possible start in June/July.

My name is Orla, I am the mum of 8 month little boy. Our childminder Agnes has been minding our son for 2 months now and she is excellent. We had originally planned to put our son in a crèche in July but we really like Agnes and would love to keep her as we think very highly of her. We´d like our little boy to have company throughout the day so are looking for shared childcare. Agnes works full time for us at the moment but her hours can be negotiated.

A bit about Agnes: She is from the Philippines where she has six kids herself, and has years of experience. Our son loves her and she’s brilliant with him, very patient, and extremely reliable and capable. They go to the park at least once a day and takes him to playgroups. She has never once been late or called in sick. I trust her completely.

We are on Booterstown avenue so if you are in the area, or reasonably close, and it would suit you to have your child at your house as well as mine (we could find an arrangement that suits) I’d love to hear from you.

Many thanks,

Orla

re : Nanny share. Looking to share our brilliant nanny in Booterstown           reply
28/06/2016 19:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Orla I was wondering if you are still looking to nanny share or if it´s been filled. If not could you send me some more information please. Thanks Sinead

re : Nanny share. Looking to share our brilliant nanny in Booterstown           reply
04/07/2016 15:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi am from India.am in obelisk walk near st Augustine school. I have 4 yrs experience in chilminder...am available in full time .regards jooly.353894120298

re... : Nanny share. Looking to share our brilliant nanny in Booterstown           reply
28/06/2016 19:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sinead
We have filled the spot already.
Thanks Orla

discussion forum terms & conditions

;