Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Navan-Chilminder required (athlumney or balreask area)

Navan-Chilminder required (athlumney or balreask area)           reply
21/07/2013 21:16 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced and kind childminder required to mind 3 yr old girl and 12 mth old boy, 5 days per week, 8am to 5pm starting august and for school term.Three yr old is due to start playschool in spetember three mornings per week so she will need to be dropped off and picked up on those days.Ideally we would prefer someone to mind them in their own home but other options considered. non smoker. references required.

re : Navan-Chilminder required (athlumney or balreask area)           reply
22/07/2013 16:31 - Meath Childminders
Hi,my name is Marcella Walsh.I am a childcare professional.I have lots of experience in the area of childcare.I can provide excellent references.I also have up to date first aid training along with lots of other childcare related courses. I live just off the main Trim rd in Navan in a lovely rural setting.If you think this could suit you please pm me or you may contact me at 0872761473

22/07/2013 11:47 - Meath Childminders
Hello, I am on Trim rd outside Navan with many years experience and references. I look after children in my home,if you should consider this suitable I would love to chat to you. Thanks 0864093225

29/08/2013 09:18 - Meath Childminders
Hi, if you still looking for a childminder please contact me, I do have experience and have two children so I could mind your two little ones in my home. 0863785480 Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;