Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Need a childminder in Lucan. Mine is the best and she needs a job :-)

re : Need a childminder in Lucan. Mine is the best and she needs a job :-)           reply
08/07/2014 07:03 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sorry my internet connection went funny. The above post should read:
I have a fantastic childminder based in Lucan (near Finnstown). She currently minds my three children aged 11,7 and 4 and has done for the last 18months. My 11 year old is on the ASD spectrum and she is the only childminder I have met who manages him without tears, tantrums etc (his or hers :-) ). She is young but very steady (old beyond her years. I have never met such a dedicated couple). She has a child of her own - a very cute little boy who is nearly 2. I am moving house and will no longer be able to afford a childminder. As my kids will be all in full time school, it is a luxury which has to go.
She prefers to mind children at her own house. She minded my friends grandson for a period of time (until he got a new little brother :-) ) and the family were equally impressed.
She doesnt drive so couldnt do pick ups or drop offs unless it was within walking distance.
PM me if you would like her details.

Need a childminder in Lucan. Mine is the best and she needs a job :-)           reply
08/07/2014 06:59 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone

I am moving house and will no longer be able to use my childminder.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;