Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Need an extra pair of hands?

re... : Need an extra pair of hands?           reply
26/01/2016 14:29 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Coffee would be good. Paula I am interested in more or less full time work and I´m not sure if that´s what you had in mind particularly now that your son is in school. Would you have an idea even roughly of what hours you had in mind? Thanks.

Need an extra pair of hands?           reply
22/01/2016 09:11 - Kildare Childminders
I am interested in joining a family to help out generally, child minding, school pick ups, preparing meals and some light house work. I have many years experience, up to date first aid, clean irish driving licence, reasonable cook, interest in healthy food preparation/life style/outdoor life.I´m a mother and grandmother with amazing grandchildren, who has spent many years also working with children and young people. Long hours/flexible hours would not be an issue with the right family. I am at present working full time at a job I love but am looking for a change of lifestyle. Thanks for reading this and looking forward to receiving some replies. M

25/01/2016 08:35 - Kildare Childminders
Paula thanks for such a nice reply. I was out yesterday afternoon with four fab little guys between 6 and 8 years of age! Great day. Can you tell me what sort of hours per week would you be thinking of? Chat soon.

26/01/2016 10:21 - Kildare Childminders
Hi m
Good morning and hope all well with you. Thank you so much for your reply yesterday. I tried to e mail you last night but system down. I would be looking for a minder I could trust for 4 mornings and 4 afternoons for school drop and collection. I do think that it would need to be done gradually just to get my son use to New person and vice versa and to build up the relationship gradually. Where do you live and would that suit you? I think it can be hard at yes to talk via e mail so if you were free to meet for a coffee we could discuss furthr and see if that suits your life etc kind regards Paula

26/01/2016 21:47 - Kildare Childminders
Hi m
I am looking for someone 4 mornings per week from 7:30am to 9am and that person to drop my son to school and to collect him at 2:40pm to 6:30pm when I return from work. The odd babysitting duties would also be required . This has been rare but I am looking at this presently and would need a little flexibility re same if possible. The most important thing for me is someone I can trust with my son. Whom he is comfortable, someone who is child orientated friendly and reliable. If you would like to meet for a coffee to chat about it further that would be fine maybe in a coffee shop or nearby shopping centre etc. However if you feel the hours are not for you I understand. Kind regards Paula

re : Need an extra pair of hands?           reply
24/01/2016 23:18 - Kildare Childminders
Hi M
I hope this e mail finds you well. I have a. 4 year old son who started school in September. I would love to have someone I could trust and that he is happy with to come into my home about 7:30am bring him to school and collect him after school 4days or week. Your add sounds ideal for me and my son and it would be lovely to chat with you further about this if you were interested. It is a very brave thing to change direction with your career and life so the very best of luck with it. Kind regards Paula

discussion forum terms & conditions

;