Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Our lovely childminder available from September

re : Our lovely childminder available from September           reply
22/06/2015 19:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am interested in your childminder! Would you be able to send me her contact details please? I live in Blackrock with 3 young children.
Sinead 087 7542883

Our lovely childminder available from September           reply
21/06/2015 08:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Our lovely childminder, Carol, has been with us since June 2014 and cared for our 3 little girls now aged 4, 3 and 17 months. During this time we always found Carol to be incredibly honest, hard-working and loving to our children. Carol was always punctual and reliable and never let us down, she did not miss a single day over her year with us. Our children are very fond of Carol and very attached to her, and it is only due to a change in our circumstances that we must unfortunately say goodbye to Carol as our childminder. Carol herself is a foster parent and garda vetted. She will be available from September to mind children either in her own home (Killiney) or yours. If you are interested please PM me and I can pass you on Carol´s contact details. Thank you.

re : Our lovely childminder available from September           reply
21/06/2015 19:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
I just spotted your lovely post about Carol post and would be very interested to get Carols details. I live in Shankill and my little boy will be 9 months in September and we are looking for a childminder in the area.
Thanks a mil.
Aisling

re... : Our lovely childminder available from September           reply
22/06/2015 21:47 - Dublin South Childminders
No problem. Carol´s number is 0857365416 (Carol Nolan).
Thanks,
Ann

discussion forum terms & conditions

;