Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

PART-TIME CHILDMINDER REQUIRED BALLSBRIDGE

re : PART-TIME CHILDMINDER REQUIRED BALLSBRIDGE           reply
02/02/2017 16:22 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am Ilana from Brazil and I am 29 years old. I am a graduate in tourism and in Ireland to improve my English. I have been here for 2.5 years and I am quite familiar with the way of life and social customs here. I live in Dublin 12 but I am flexible location wise. In regards to my personality: I am a jovial person and I love being around kids. I enjoy playing with kids and I am easy to get along. I am a very responsible and patient person. I have worked as a nanny for about 2.5 years here. In all I have worked with 4 different families here and that too in a multicultural environment. I will talk about my experience here in Ireland. My experience is listed below-
1) Family 1- Took care of 2 year old twins (1 girl and 1 boy).
2) Family 2- Took care of 2 kids- one 5 years old (girl) and other 7 year old(boy).
3) Family 3- Took care of 3 girls (3 years old, 4 years old and 6 years old).
4) Family 4- Took care of a 7 month old girl. Additionally collected 2 other kids from school (1 boy 5 years old and girl 7 years old).
A review from Family 4- " Ilana is a hardworking, trustworthy and responsible person. She was very patient and kind to my children and they liked to spend time with her. It is a pity that we had to let her go as we have recently relocated to London."
I am currently available. Happy to discuss further over a call/meeting. Also, references available on request.
Kind Regards,
Ilana Maciel

PART-TIME CHILDMINDER REQUIRED BALLSBRIDGE           reply
02/02/2017 13:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Reliable childminder required to mind 12 month old in child´s own home on a part-time basis, approximately 3 days per week. Must be flexible and available to work some Saturdays. Immediate start required.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;