Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

PART-TIME CHILDMINDER WANTED - CASTLEKNOCK

PART-TIME CHILDMINDER WANTED - CASTLEKNOCK           reply
11/02/2015 15:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I´m looking for a childminder to look after my 9 month old daughter 2 days per week (9:00 - 4:00, or thereabouts). Ideally the person will look after her in their own house & will have other children too. Must be qualified etc. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Susan

re : PART-TIME CHILDMINDER WANTED - CASTLEKNOCK           reply
12/02/2015 13:48 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I´ve just sent you a pm with all my details and qualifications, I would be very interested in the position if you are still looking to fill it.
Kind regards
Vennessa

16/02/2015 19:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello Susan , my name is Avril and i would be very interested in this position I have over 10 years of experience with many references if needed. I run a very friendly family orientated home ( all non smokers ) if you could ring me on 0877855117 and we could have a chat that would be great , many thanks and look forward to hearing from you Avril .

17/02/2015 13:43 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi. I would like to apply if the position is still available. I am a mother of a grown up family with childminding experience and can supply excellent references. Although no children in my house my granddaughter lives 4doors away and my neighbour has a 2year old and minds a 11/2 year old. There are alot of young children on my road and lots of company. I would love the chance to discuss this further with you. Thanking you Michele 0831695806

discussion forum terms & conditions

;