Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part - Full time Aupair/Nanny wanted Dun Laoghaire

re : Part - Full time Aupair/Nanny wanted Dun Laoghaire           reply
23/11/2014 00:22 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m mature mother and with the experience of my own children and from minder a number of children I´m available to work for a longer time I have my own car and I´m living close in Westminster Park - Foxrock I have personal and work references
I hope to hear from you soon
Daisy

re : Part - Full time Aupair/Nanny wanted Dun Laoghaire           reply
23/11/2014 19:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Vivi, from Spain. I arrived to Dublin in May 2012 and since then I have been looking after children. First I got experience as au pair and after that I decided to look for a job as nanny/childminder. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 5 years old) and I have also been in charge of house-keeping duties. Also, I have worked in Spain for more than two years in childcare so I have many skills with children and babies. I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and playing with them. Because of this, I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at vasconez.viviana@gmail.com
Thanks a million!

Part - Full time Aupair/Nanny wanted Dun Laoghaire           reply
18/11/2014 22:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Enthusiastic, mature (25+), caring and experienced aupair or childminder needed near to Dun Laoghaire ( south Dublin) to start beginning January to mind our three children (6, 4 and 2. 25 hours per week Mon - Fri from 12:30 and 40 hours during school holidays. We would consider live in or live out position depending on suitability of candidate. We are a freindly but busy household and would like someone longer term who is willing to learn and want more than the average childminding position.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;