Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time/After School Child Minding available - Dublin 18

re : Part Time/After School Child Minding available - Dublin 18           reply
03/06/2015 20:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am looking for a caring childminder to look after my children . A girl aged 4 (in July) and a boy 2(in August). I job share and work one week on and one week off. My working week starts on a Weds. I am looking for a childminder to mind kids for two days a week between 1.30pm- 6.00pm. First week on Weds, Thursday and alternate week is Monday and Tuesday´s ( hope that makes sense!). Both kids attend Liliputs childcare in mornings so I could collect them and drop to your house for 1.10/1.15pm. I am working in Cornelscourt. Start date would be 1st July. Looking forward to hearing from you if this suits
Slaine

re : Part Time/After School Child Minding available - Dublin 18           reply
07/06/2015 21:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Karen,
I´m moving to the area in July & looking for a minder for my two girls (6 & 11) in the afternoons only (apart from school holidays & mid terms etc) I have two boys too, both in secondary so they´re won´t be needing a minder :)
I note your son will be finished at 1:30, both of my girls should (theoretically) be finished at a later time as they will be going into 1st & 6th class. (I´ve yet to confirm details with the school etc)
Perhaps you can let me know if this might suit?
Kind regards
Clare

Part Time/After School Child Minding available - Dublin 18           reply
02/06/2015 19:26 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a kind and caring mature mother to a lovely 4 year old boy. I am looking for a child minding job in the afternoons (1pm onwards) and am open to minding either in my own home or your home.
My son will be starting in Holy Trinity NS (The Gallops, Leopardstown) in September so his pick up will be 1.30pm but am available to pick up other child from 1pm.
I am 100% reliable, responsible with a very warm and caring personality.
I presently do part time early morning childcare and crèche drop offs – references available.
Full clean drivers license for 20 years
Pet and smoke free home
I look forward to hearing from you!

re... : Part Time/After School Child Minding available - Dublin 18           reply
04/06/2015 19:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi...thankyou for your enquiry...unfortunately I am looking for more than 2 days work a week. I hope you find what you are looking for... Karen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;