Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time Child Minder - Maynooth Area

re : Part Time Child Minder - Maynooth Area           reply
02/10/2013 12:07 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Aimee. I am an Irish mother to a 5month old baby girl. I have over 8 years experience in childcare. I am looking to mind a child similar age to my own in order for her to interact with another child without the restrictions of a creche environment for a few months (march is perfect) as I complete a night managerial course. I have a Diploma in Childcare and Education Fetac level 5 and 6 in childcare and Special Needs. I have certificates in Child Protection, Nutrition, HACCP, and First Aid. I am also Garda Vetted. I am a Non Smoker and i live in Kilcock. I have worked in a variety of settings including Creches and Primary Schools within baby rooms all the way up to 6th class children. If you are interested in me minding your child please contact me on 0851006280 or email aimeegroves21@hotmail.com

Part Time Child Minder - Maynooth Area           reply
30/09/2013 12:31 - Kildare Childminders
We are looking for a childminder for our 5 month old baby from mid November till early March for 2-3 days a week.

Hello, I am interested in our add. I am a kind reliable lady with experience in child minding and also have 5 children of my own. I have a full drivers license and a non smoker. I would be interested in minding your child in my own home. I live near rathcoffey but I am in maynooth everyday as my children go to school there. If interested please contact me on this number 0860658780
Thank you
Vera

01/10/2013 08:29 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am interested in your add. I am a mother of 3 living in Clane and availabe to mind your baby in my own home. Please text me on this number if you wish to meet me.
Thank you
Debbie

Hi my name is Aimee. I am an Irish mother to a 5month old baby girl. I have over 8 years experience in childcare. I am looking to mind a child similar age to my own in order for her to interact with another child without the restrictions of a creche environment for a few months (march is perfect) as I complete a night managerial course. I have a Diploma in Childcare and Education Fetac level 5 and 6 in childcare and Special Needs. I have certificates in Child Protection, Nutrition, HACCP, and First Aid. I am also Garda Vetted. I am a Non Smoker and i live in Kilcock. I have worked in a variety of settings including Creches and Primary Schools within baby rooms all the way up to 6th class children. If you are interested in me minding your child please contact me on 0851006280 or email aimeegroves21@hotmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;