Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time Childminder Required in Bishopstown Area

Part Time Childminder Required in Bishopstown Area           reply
23/01/2014 16:41 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am due my second child shortly and require someone to help out with care of my 18 month old daughter in my own home when the baby arrives. The position would initially be for 2 or 3 afternoons a week from 1pm to 5pm approx. However, hours could be extended for the right candidate. Experience in child care and a nurturing loving attitude essential. Salary negotiable.

re : Part Time Childminder Required in Bishopstown Area           reply
19/02/2014 11:00 - Cork City Childminders
Dear family:
Dear Recruiter,
I am a dedicated and qualified early childhood teacher with a passion for children’s learning and care, and experience working in preschool Spanish environments with children aged different.
I am interested in applying for the position as childcare worker because I am fully qualified, with a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) as a 7 FETAC level, also I have degree of Psychologist of education as a 8 Fetac level and a Master specialization of Clinical and Health Psychology (research) as a 9 Fetac level, from University of Granada in Spain. As a teacher I have experience with children ages from 2 years to 16, as summer school teacher and tutoring. Also I have experience as a Childcare Assistant in an Irish Créche with toddler and babies.
Thanks, Cristina

re : Part Time Childminder Required in Bishopstown Area           reply
23/01/2014 20:52 - Cork City Childminders
experince childminder available.i have experince caring for children from 2 weeks old-15 years old.i also have experince working in creche and montesssori settings

re... : Part Time Childminder Required in Bishopstown Area           reply
12/06/2017 23:18 - Cork City Childminders
Childminder needed Wilton/Glasheen area starting this September 3 days a week. Car owner essential

discussion forum terms & conditions

;