Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time childminder in Dublin 13

re : Part Time childminder in Dublin 13           reply
08/04/2016 10:16 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Dear Family.My name is Simone. I´m 25 years old, Brazilian. I´m a person very patient, honest, helpful, responsible and competent.I have been living in Dublin since July/2014 and I´m in Holiday. I have Irish and Brazilian experience. I live in Ireland to study and work and would like to have a family to care for their children and give me the opportunity to train my English. I´m able to cook delicious meals and do house cleaning, if necessary. Thank you so much.My phone´s number is 089 9678041

09/04/2016 16:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi do you have any more details regarding your requirements? Im a childminder living in baldoyle and I mind children in my own home.
Thanks

Part Time childminder in Dublin 13           reply
07/04/2016 21:11 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I´m looking for a childminder to look after my 2 boys (5 and 3) from 12.30 to 5.30pm- including pick up from playschool at 12.30pm and school at 13.40pm. Everything within 10min walk from home. Looking to start mid april.
thanks

12/04/2016 22:01 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloy and I live in Donaghmede. I´m a mam of 6, 5 schoolgoing so I have lots of experience. If you would like more information please contact me at: 0851599877 Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;