Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time Childminder Required Ballycullen/Firhouse/Knocklyon area

re : Part-time Childminder Required Ballycullen/Firhouse/Knocklyon area           reply
15/12/2015 21:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello! I am very interested in the minder position you are offering, I´m a very easy going Brazilian girl with excellent references minding children in Dublin and in my own country :)
I always liked children very much and I know that this experience will be wonderful for my progress in English. I took care of my cousins when they were young and I was also a volunteer at the Ceará Cancer Institute, where I had story to the children and played with them. I am very fun and certainly your kids will like me.
I worked as a minder of two little girls (8 years and 4 years) in Dublin 18 for two months. It was a very fun experience and I could learn a lot from them. The family did not need more of my service, but the children´s mother said she could talk about me if needed.

re : Part-time Childminder Required Ballycullen/Firhouse/Knocklyon area           reply
15/12/2015 22:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am available for the childminding
Position. I am a stay at home mother of 4
School going children. I am available to mind your children
I´m my own home. I currently mind a 6 month old baby & his 2 year old
Brother 1 day a week which is Monday. I have a full
Driving licence & drive a 7 seater.I live in ellensborough off kiltipper road.

Part-time Childminder Required Ballycullen/Firhouse/Knocklyon area           reply
15/12/2015 15:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi All. We are looking for a kind, fun-loving minder for out two children, aged 2 & 3, three full days a week (tuesday to thursday - there is some flexibility around days). The 3 year old is in playschool 5 days from 9 to 12.30 and would need to be brought and collected. We would like lunch and dinner provided and lots of outdoor activities. Please PM if you are interested. Thanks, Ciara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;