Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time Childminder required for 2 school going boys - Lucan

re : Part-time Childminder required for 2 school going boys - Lucan           reply
17/10/2013 14:31 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi , I have just seen your post , and would be interested in talking to you further , I have plenty of experience with children and am also Garda vetted , I also have a full driving licence and live in Lucan , regards Tracey

re : Part-time Childminder required for 2 school going boys - Lucan           reply
Hi , I have just seen your post , and would be interested in talking to you further , I have plenty of experience with children and am also Garda vetted , I also have a full driving licence and live in Lucan , regards Tracey

Part-time Childminder required for 2 school going boys - Lucan           reply
15/10/2013 11:39 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

We are looking for a minder for our 2 boys 6yr & 4yrs part-time Monday to Wednesday.

The schools start at 8.50 and 9am and pick up from schools at 12.30 and 1.30.

If interested please PM for more information

Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;