Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time Childminder wanted Dublin 15 Clonee/Ongar area

re... : Part-time Childminder wanted Dublin 15 Clonee/Ongar area           reply
09/04/2014 11:27 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
Thanks for letting me know. I will give you a call in the next few days
Kind Regards
Magda

re : Part-time Childminder wanted Dublin 15 Clonee/Ongar area           reply
08/04/2014 18:49 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
I am a mum of 3 boys(ages 14, 9 & 7) and in addition to my experience as a mum I also have 4 years childminding experience in my own home.
I am currently looking after a 2.5 year old who will be attending playschool from Mid May and then his mum goes on maternity leave at the end of June. I will have availibility for part time hours in my own home shortly and I would be delighted to discuss your needs in greater detail with you.
I am Garda vetted and have references from the parents of every child I have looked after for your perusal. We have a large property with a very large back garden fully equiped with a trampoline, swing /slide, sandpit etc and we have no pets. We are also a non smoking household. If you are interested in chatting with me then please contact me to discuss your needs further.
Kind regards,
Michelle.

Part-time Childminder wanted Dublin 15 Clonee/Ongar area           reply
07/04/2014 14:49 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello There

I have two little girls age 1 and 3 to be minded during the week, 2 days of 4-6 hours per day. They will need to be minded in your own home and I will need the childminder to be flexible with days. No set days.
Non smoking home, Garda Vetted. Fun and loving only!

Please email me at magdaglynn@gmail.com

Kind Regards

re : Part-time Childminder wanted Dublin 15 Clonee/Ongar area           reply
08/04/2014 19:43 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there I´m living in pheasants run and have been childminding for almost 9 years myself I am a mam of 3 myself age 16 ,11,and 6 I mind 2 afterschool also my full time child´s hours are reduced to a 2 day week so I currently have a vacancy if u want a busy child friendly home or would like to call me for a chat my no is 4421166

discussion forum terms & conditions

;