Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time childminder Blackrock / Stillorgan

Part-time childminder Blackrock / Stillorgan           reply
15/03/2017 14:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a part-time childminder to look after our two lovely young children. This would suit a caring, fun, energetic, non-smoker who is also responsible and punctual. Fluent in English and have experience with young children is essential.

We have 2 children, 3 yr old girl and 5 yr old boy. They attend local montessori and primary school in the mornings, these are in walking distance of our home so driving is not necessary but would be an advantage. Ideally, we would like 20-25 hrs per week Monday to Thursday, 2 mornings and 2 afternoons however we can be flexible on this. We would also require some flexibility during school holidays. The position involves caring for the children, preparing meals, laundry, going to park, afterschool activities and encouraging their physical and mental development. Some light housework is expected in the living and kitchen areas. We have a dog, who is part of the family so being comfortable with dogs is important.

We would consider a local childminder in their home with the right candidate. We live between Blackrock and Stillorgan.

Please contact me if interested in the position, starting in ASAP.

Many Thanks

Michelle

re : Part-time childminder Blackrock / Stillorgan           reply
20/03/2017 15:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi,
I work in a preschool until 1pm each day. If you decide to change the hours needed to 4 afternoons per week please keep me in mind.
Kind regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;