Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder/afterschool care available with car😊

re : Part time childminder/afterschool care available with car😊           reply
25/08/2015 20:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Kim, I just saw your ad. We are looking for a kind, enthusiastic and caring childminder to care for our 2 children from 1st September 2015. Our children are aged 3 and 10 years. We require someone with a full driving license in order to collect the children from playschool and school. The first pick up is from Sandyford at 12.30pm and the second from Stillorgan at either 2.20pm or 3.30pm depending on activities. We´re looking for someone 3 or 4 afternoons, Monday - Thursday, until 5.30pm. We´d like the kids to be minded in their own home so you could bring your child to our house if necessary. Please let me know if you are interested, thanks Sinead 087-6691733

Part time childminder/afterschool care available with car😊           reply
21/08/2015 19:38 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello😊

My name kim. Im fully qualified in childcare and also have first aid. I work pt in creche at the minute. Ive a little girl so would need to care for your children in my own home. I will provide a home from home for your children. I drive so have no problems traveling if needs be.

Im a genuine girl who has all the time in the world for children. Im fun,caring, reliable very responsilbe and have bubbly personality.

Many thanks

Kim😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;