Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time childminder needed in Bishopstown

re : Part-time childminder needed in Bishopstown           reply
15/11/2013 10:24 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi saw your advertisment on roller coaster and I am very interested in the position. I have 17 years experience in minding children of all ages. I am garda vetted and I have a full clean drivers licence. I have FETAC level 5 and a first aid course compleated. I am regestered with childminding Ireland. I live in ballincollig so I am only a few minutes away. I am a kind and caring person. I have references on request. You can contact me on 0863473817 if you have any more question. I look forward to hearing from you. Regard Liz.

Part-time childminder needed in Bishopstown           reply
01/11/2013 16:19 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I will be returning back to work end of Jan 2014. I am a nurse and will be looking for someone to mind my daughter who will be 10 months old when I go back to work. It will be on a part-time basis, two days a week from 8:30-5:00. Unfortunitely we can not gaurantee it to be the same days each week due to nature of my job but you will get a months notice in advance as to what days it will be. Preferably we can drop her to your house. We are looking for someone warm, kind and caring, also our daughter is very easy going and we are very flexible if some days can not suit you. You can reply to me here or email me at hickeyju@gmail.com. Thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;