Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder required - Sandymount, Dublin 4

re : Part time childminder required - Sandymount, Dublin 4           reply
18/03/2014 16:19 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m a twenty one year old Mexican student, with good standard of English language, studying in Dublín for the next six months. I am located in Parnell Street and available for work around that area. I love caring for children and have experience with children ranging in age from four to ten years old. I am also open to caring for babies if required.I am available from 12:30pm Monday to Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday´s . I am patient, kind, trustworthy, honest and reliable. Available to start immediately and am interested in looking after the children in your home.
I do not have Access to a car but can use public transport to get to you. Offering keen rates and Irish references available on request.
I hope that this is of interest to you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kindest regards,
Mariluz

re... : Part time childminder required - Sandymount, Dublin 4           reply
13/03/2014 10:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Juciane,
Thanks for your reply.
I´d like to know more about your experience as a minder. Could you please send me your CV? Here is my email address mdouma@free.fr.
Marie

12/03/2014 13:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
my name is Juciane and I am living on city centre. I worked as aupair for an lovely Irish family last year and now I´m looking for a live out position. I would be extremely happy to dicuss any information about myself and my experience in further detail.
Thank you very much,
Juciane Ramos

25/03/2014 19:20 - Dublin South Childminders
hi  i seen your ad on and  id be very intersted in the  poistion
i have worked in a creche for over 3 years and also done 6months of manager poistion there to cover
maternity leave, i was childminding for a family in deansgrange for over a year and finished up with them on the 14th feb as they are moving to london, im availabe asap and have references
look forward to hearing from you, im also living in lucan area and drive so have no problem in travelling
thanks

12/03/2014 14:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
I am very interested in this position. Can I send my cv for you?
Best regards,
Vanessa

22/03/2014 20:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi are you still looking for a child minder?

Part time childminder required - Sandymount, Dublin 4           reply
12/03/2014 10:45 - Dublin South Childminders
We´re looking for a childminder to look after our 2 children (aged 6 and 2) in our home in Sandymount (near the dart station). The working hours are 12.30 - 5.30 3 days a week. Thanks.

24/03/2014 15:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
My name is Marie and I have 16 years experience in childcare.I have worked for a family of 4 in Donnybrook from birth to 13 years .I have been working for a family in Dalkey as a" Mothers Help" the childrens ages are 5,3 and 6 and a half months old my duties were collecting children from school,doing homework making lunch,taking children to the playground and keeping children busy playing ,drawing,jigsaws,painting that sort of thing.I have been asked to stay on but I don´t want full time hours I still see the children as I babysit for them.I have excellent referances from both my families.Please pm me if you are interested or my mobile no is 0860639709 thank you regards Marie

re... : Part time childminder required - Sandymount, Dublin 4           reply
13/03/2014 10:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Vanessa,
Thanks for your reply.
Could you please send me your CV by email as offered (mdouma@free.fr)?
Marie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;