Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time childminder required in Dundrum

re : Part-time childminder required in Dundrum           reply
18/10/2013 09:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Are you still looking for a childminder?

18/10/2013 14:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Sounds like a great job but unfortunately I am not available on Mondays or Thursdays

Part-time childminder required in Dundrum           reply
14/10/2013 11:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there

We are looking for a kind, mature, part-time childminder for our two daughters, aged 5 and 7. We require school pick ups and care for 2.5 hours each day and also the occasional full day when they are off school (i.e mid-term). Total hours required are approximately 40 hours a month. We are looking for someone who has a full, clean driving licence with their own car and also must be a non-smoker. We would ideally like them to be looked after in our own home, however, are open to a minder´s own home if its within the locality.

Please pm me if you are interested.
Thank you
Roisin

19/10/2013 19:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
My name is Rebecca. I am a violin and music teacher based in Primary schools. I would be available to mind your two daughters for the midterm break if that was helpful?
I am garda vetted from my work in Primary schools. I am 25 years of age, friendly and responsible, Non smoker, full driving licence and I would be available to mind the girls in your home.
I´m sure you will have found someone by the midterm but just incase I decided to let you know I am available for the midterm break.
Many Thanks,
Rebecca Murphy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;