Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time childminder w/ experience w/ under-2s available from July

Part-time childminder w/ experience w/ under-2s available from July           reply
17/04/2023 10:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there! My name is Hannah and I am currently completing a PhD in history in Trinity College Dublin. Alongside my studies, I work as a childminder. Unfortunately, my current lovely family will no longer need me from July as the children will be starting preschool, so I´m looking for a new position from July 10th.

Most of my experience has been with infants and toddlers. My current position involves looking after two cousins, one of whom was 22 months when I started, the other was 10 months when I started with them. Before them, I was looking after another pair of cousins who were 14 months and 20 months when I started. I also have experience with older children, particularly 3/4 year olds, 8/9 years olds and ´tweens´. I love working with babies and toddlers, as I find it so rewarding to watch these children grow and develop into their personalities under my care. I can provide references from all of my previous positions.

In terms of availability, as I am still working on my PhD, I am looking for about 25 hours of work a week. In my previous positions, I worked mornings (until 2pm), 4 or 5 days during the work week. Ideally I would like something similar to this going forward, but I am open to other arrangements as well!

I love to do creative and musical activities with the kids I work with, as well as spending loads of time playing in nature, no matter the weather! I don´t smoke, and come from a pet-free home so there´s no concerns about allergens. I´m fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and have been Garda vetted many times. I also hold a certificate in Child Protection and Safeguarding from Túsla´s Children First programme, and have been trained in child protection by the Society of St Vincent de Paul as well. I´m based in Drumcondra but am willing to commute if convenient. If I sound like I might be a good fit for your family, I would love to hear from you!

re : Part-time childminder w/ experience w/ under-2s available from July           reply
30/04/2023 16:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Hannah,
I am looking for a childminder for my 2 children a girl who will be 3 in September and our 5yr old son for the month of July & August . I´m looking for someone 20 hrs a week with some flexibility. I´d like them to be minded in our home in Scholarstown Wood. Please let me know if this is something that interests you & we can perhaps discuss things further
Many thanks,
Brenda

re : Part-time childminder w/ experience w/ under-2s available from July           reply
08/05/2023 15:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Hannah
A fellow history graduate here!
We are looking for a childminder Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (not Tuesdays) from 1.30pm to 6pm daily to collect our son from primary school in Hollypark and mind him in our house. This is a full time position. This would start from end of August this year. It would be aprox 20 hours per week.
Regards
E

10/05/2023 11:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Hannah, I just sent you a PM.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;