Part time childminder wanted, Sallins

re... : Part time childminder wanted, Sallins           reply
25/07/2016 08:49 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Just sent you a PM :)

re : Part time childminder wanted, Sallins           reply
18/06/2016 18:36 - Kildare Childminders
Hi just emailing about the Childminding job, I´m minding Children over 30 year´s now from babies to school, I have excellent references, I´m living in Newbridge don´t smoke have my own car, I´m Irish, What´s the hours and salary please, Where are you living. Thanks liz.

07/07/2016 21:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I am living in Sallins bridge. My children attended Sallins National School (ten/fifteen years ago). I have a large, warm, loving family home. Over 25 years chidlminding experience, Garda vetted, first aid trained and exceptional references, Non smokers. Children in my care at the moment from 2years to 10 years, all at different times due to pre school/school. I provide home cooked meals. We play lots of games and I thrive on showing my children love, cuddles and attention, all the things little children need and all the things to make your life easier. I dont charge for holidays and charge 5 euro per hour for 1st child and 3 euro per hour for second. I play outdoors as much as possible with ladybird hunts, paddeling pools, swingball, footballs and kites and outdoor picnics. I can provide any references you require.
Please feel free to pm me for an informal chat and coffee. I totally understand how difficult it is to leave your precious ones with anyone.
KIND REGARDS
DONNA

27/07/2016 08:02 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Donna, I think I may have messaged you already but I can´t seem to find the message in my sent box (I am a disaster with computers!) I have two little girls that I am looking for a mover for during school term time. One is starting junior infants, the other is starting an afternoon montessori session in sallins village. I would be looking for a minder Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for an hour before and after school for the junior infant and for the morning for the preschooler (I can pick her up from preschool). I would love to meet up with you, if you have any interest in minding two more children for those hours :)

Part time childminder wanted, Sallins           reply
18/06/2016 06:40 - Kildare Childminders
Part time childminder wanted for 2 children, one attending sallins primary school, one attending montessori in sallins. Non smoking home essential, company of other children preferable. Please pm for further information, Thank you.

18/06/2016 19:07 - Kildare Childminders
Sorry, I am in Sallins

re : Part time childminder wanted, Sallins           reply
04/08/2016 08:04 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I live in Sallins and have 2 children (9month old boy and 4 year old girl - the 4 year old starts preschool in September also) and I´m available to mind children in my own home. Feel free to contact me if you have not found someone.
Lisa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;