Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part turn child minder celbridge

Part turn child minder celbridge           reply
25/09/2016 15:35 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i am looking for a part tome child minder in celbridge for my 2 daughters 3 and 4 years old for 3 hours monday and tuesday from 4 pm to 7 pm every week i leave in celbridge near hazelhatch

re : Part turn child minder celbridge           reply
26/09/2016 10:59 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Aoife O´Toole and I am very interested in the part-time childcare position you are advertising. I have recently graduated from Maynooth University where I earned my degree in English and Classical Studies, and am currently living in Celbridge, on the Old Town Road.I love children and have years of experience with them, as I am the eldest of four (ranging in age from 10 to 22). I have babysat for children of all ages for many years. I spent two summers au pairing in the south of France, where I took care of two children aged 3 and 5 from 7 in the morning until four in the afternoon. This included cooking their meals and teaching them English. I also travelled to Lourdes as an aid to a group of sick children in 2011. I have a variety of hobbies including music (I play the guitar and sing) and art. I am also a qualified healthcare advisor and have first aid training. I am a warm and caring person and would love the opportunity to meet you and your family.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
Aoife

discussion forum terms & conditions

;