Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Permanent or temp Childminder available greystones

re... : Permanent or temp Childminder available greystones           reply
18/11/2013 14:12 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sarah
Thank you for your message. I would be very interested in providing childcare for your 7 month old baby. What are the daily hours for those weeks? Generally its 6 euro an hour or 50 euro for the day. I have a carseat, double buggy and a travel cot set up to accommodate your little one. etc. I just ask for nappies and wipes and whatever milk your baby will drink.
Let me know what you think? Many thanks and speak soon
Lucy

Permanent or temp Childminder available greystones           reply
30/09/2013 13:11 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi,
I am looking mind one baby/toddler in my own home in Greystones along with my own two children aged 2yrs and 6 months. i am available for Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays long term but also can be free on Wednesday and Thursday just until march2014. I work at a hospital so am first aid trained, guarda vetted and hold a clean license. References available. We spend our days visiting the local baby and toddler groups, reading, walking, baking and painting and of course we have a huge amount of toys! Of you think your little one would like to join us them drop me a pm for further details. Also available as a drop in childminder is yours is sick or on holiday. Hope to hear from you.
Regards Lucy

re : Permanent or temp Childminder available greystones           reply
18/11/2013 13:24 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi, I have a 7 month old that I need a childminder for for the first 2/3 weeks in Jan fulltime. What are your rates?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;