Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Portlaoise town childminder available

re... : Portlaoise town childminder available           reply
05/06/2016 07:03 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Mary , school term is what I would love as it gives me that little bit of time with just my own . I have 4 girls 3 of which are in school only Katie my youngest is in Playschool . I charge between €30-€35 a day depending on hours & food supplies etc ... Please don´t hesitate to contact me with any other questions or if you´d like to call & have a chat & see us your more than welcome at least if you do succeeding getting a job you might be sorted then for Caitlin . Regards Catherine

re : Portlaoise town childminder available           reply
04/06/2016 22:47 - Laois Childminders
Hi, my name is Mary and I´ve a 1 year old girl. Weve recently moved from Dublin and are living on the Dublin road. I am currently looking for a job as an SNA in a school and my partner works as a resource teacher in Kildare. We are looking for someone to work for school term only because we´ll be off for the school holidays. How many kids have you got and would they be at home with you or in school? Hope you don´t mind me asking how much do u charge? If I got subbing would u be okay with short notice to take Caitlin or would u lonely want something more permanent?
Let me know if ur interested,
Thanx
Mary

Portlaoise town childminder available           reply
03/06/2016 07:23 - Laois Childminders
I´m available to mind children / child on either a full or part time basis from September . I live on the Dublin Rd area of portlaoise . I have a full clean driving licence . I can provide a fresh cooked dinner daily if required as I´m cooking for my own children . My rear garden is fully enclosed with plenty of toys to keep little ones busy .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;