Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Primary School Teacher Available for the summer + more!!

re... : Primary School Teacher Available for the summer + more!!           reply
30/05/2014 10:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Grainne,
Thanks for getting back to me. I will give you a call this evening to have a chat with you.
Best regards,
Olivia.

Primary School Teacher Available for the summer + more!!           reply
21/05/2014 22:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,

My name is Grainne and I am a primary school teacher. I have been working in inner city Dublin for the past five years. I was made permanent after my third year at my school. I am garda vetted and have numerous references.

I am a caring, kind, friendly, trustworthy, reliable and a hardworking person. I always give everything 110%. I adore children and love my job!

I am finishing up at the end of June, and have no summer plans as yet. I would love to get a summer job working or minding children.

I have a huge amount of experience working with children with special needs; I have home schooled an Autistic boy for the past 3 summers, I have taught children with ADHD, dsypraxia, dyslexia to name but a few.

I drive, have a car seat (I have a niece) that can be adjusted to suit a 9 month old baby up until a child is 11 years old.

Please don´t hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Grainne Ryan
graefryan@gmail.com
086 197656

re : Primary School Teacher Available for the summer + more!!           reply
26/05/2014 19:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Grainne,
I am looking for a part time childminder for the month of July. I live in Rathfarnham.
Let me know if you are interested.
Regards,
Oliviah

re... : Primary School Teacher Available for the summer + more!!           reply
29/05/2014 21:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Oliviah,
Apologies for not getting back to you until now. I didn´t get a notification.
I am going to be minding two children Mondays and Tuesdays 10 - 4, but I am free all other days. I would be very interested in minding your children.
My email is graefryan@gmail.com if you wouldn´t mind emailing me. Or my number is 086 1976556.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Grainne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;