Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Professional childminder available kill and surrounding areas

Professional childminder available kill and surrounding areas           reply
27/10/2017 20:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I´m a married mum of one who is looking to mind children preferably in child´s own home, I have spent the past 28 years caring for children. 8 years in a crèche and then onto taking care in children own homes. Latter few years while my son has attended primary I have minded children from my home... I do homework, cook healthy dinners and believe in getting children out as much as poss so whenever I can I will go anywhere from ardgillan castle to glendalough exploring and learning as we go all while having fun... children are long enough in classrooms we need to get out whilst we can even if it´s just to the local park or collecting horse chestnut everything can be fun... I have vast experience from newborn to teens. Look forward to hearing from you if I´ve attracted your attention and sound like a minder you want for your child/children. Thanks in advance

re : Professional childminder available kill and surrounding areas           reply
13/11/2017 18:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are based in Maynooth. Do you have availability in Feb for a 9 month old baby on a flexible basis.. 3 days per week?
Are you registered? Do you have first aid & childcare training? If you are interested I would be very happy to hear from you. Kind Regards,Alison

discussion forum terms & conditions

;