Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified, experienced childminder available dublin 15

Qualified, experienced childminder available dublin 15           reply
04/08/2015 18:47 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hi, i am currently available to take one or 2 children (up to 3years). I have a 2 and a half year old daughter myself and am looking after a 2 year old boy part time. I have a fetac level 5 in childcare, special needs and psychology and a fetac level 6 in child psychology. I have previously worked in a school, playschool and creche, i also have 2 older boys myself (14 and 18) so lots of experience 😀 i am garda vetted and It is a smoke free home. Usual daily activities include - painting, colouring, baking, outdoor play, stories, songs, playdough and free play 😊

Lormar

re... : Qualified, experienced childminder available dublin 15           reply
07/11/2015 18:02 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
Is it for the 5 days per week? What would the usual hours be? I could start monday for you thats no problem, im around tomorrow if youd like to drop up. Im living in manorfields, clonee.
Lorraine :-)

re : Qualified, experienced childminder available dublin 15           reply
07/11/2015 17:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Lormar,
I have a 2 year old and a half and my problem is that I just changed my job to Navan.
I need someone who cares for her only until Christmas.
It would be for all day and pick my husband, my sister and I, the first person to finish their work and to go for it.
I´m really desperate because my nanny he left yesterday without notice and can not find another with no time.
Please tell me if you can and I´ll call you this afternoon.
Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;