Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified, experienced childminder available dublin 15

Qualified, experienced childminder available dublin 15           reply
17/08/2015 07:18 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, i am currently available to take one or 2 children (up to 3years). I have a 2 and a half year old daughter myself and am looking after a 2 year old boy part time. I have a fetac level 5 in childcare, special needs and psychology and a fetac level 6 in child psychology. I have previously worked in a school, playschool and creche, i also have 2 older boys myself (14 and 18) so lots of experience 😀 i am garda vetted and It is a smoke free home. Usual daily activities include - painting, colouring, baking, outdoor play, stories, songs, playdough and free play 😊

Lorraine

Lormar

re : Qualified, experienced childminder available dublin 15           reply
20/08/2015 15:06 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lorraine,
Ill be looking for a full time childminder for my 1 yr old girl, Lorna and 3+1/2 yr old boy, Sean around October 2015. Im starting a course in sept and hoping to go back to work full time then... I know you may well have found other children to mind by then but Im wondering how much it costs for two children of those ages and if youd be interested in taking them on.. we live in Rusheeny in hartstown and Sean goes to play school on the Blakestown Road. Id love the company for Lorna and you sound great!
Talk to you soon hopefully

discussion forum terms & conditions

;