Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Childcare Worker Available In Leixlip/Maynooth/Celbridge Areas

re : Qualified Childcare Worker Available In Leixlip/Maynooth/Celbridge Areas           reply
15/01/2016 07:53 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all. I can´t see how to delete this topic or my account on this site but I´d just like you all to know I work full time in a crèche now and I´m not available for any other work.

Qualified Childcare Worker Available In Leixlip/Maynooth/Celbridge Areas           reply
02/06/2014 17:11 - Kildare Childminders
I´ve recently finished college and received my FETAC Level 5 in childcare, I´ve completed my work experience in a busy creche and I´m used to minding children. I´m a qualified first aider, I have Garda clearance and references. I´m currently looking for a job minding children, I´m available 7 days a week and I can start straight away. If you require a childminder and you´re interested in what I have to offer please get in touch.

re : Qualified Childcare Worker Available In Leixlip/Maynooth/Celbridge Areas           reply
05/01/2016 12:27 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, are you still available? I am in Leixlip and need someone 3 days per week for 3 children. Do you drive? Thanks.

06/01/2016 18:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available?
Many Thanks
Elaine

31/12/2015 19:19 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Jessica,
Are you still available? If not we are looking for someone in the Maynooth area to look after our daughter approx. 8am- 4pm Monday to Fridays term time only. Would this be of interest to you?
Thanking you in advance, Sinead
Happy New Year!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;