Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Experienced Registered Insured childminder summerhill/Rathmoylion /Enfield and surrounding areas

re : Qualified Experienced Registered Insured childminder summerhill/Rathmoylion /Enfield and surrounding areas           reply
14/05/2016 08:54 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Still available

re : Qualified Experienced Registered Insured childminder summerhill/Rathmoylion /Enfield and surrounding areas           reply
19/05/2016 12:58 - Meath Childminders
Hi Aileen,
My name is Amy and I am looking for someone to look after my son for a few hours (maybe 3 hours) up to 3 evenings per week.
As a background, I work during the day in Dublin and usually hit Enfield at around 6.30pm. My husband works nights and would usually leave for work around 4pm. Up until very recently he was very flexible with his working hours and would often meet me at the train station on my way home with our son. Due to unforeseen events, his employment has moved further away from home which means we can no longer continue with what has worked for us for so long.
My son is just gone 3 and he goes to playschool in Longwood 5 days a week. He is very sociable and loves being around other children.
I am very, very nervous about having someone mind him - the reason for this is that he was with a childminder for just over 1 year when I had to terminate the arrangement. The reason for this was that as I arrived to her house to pick up my son, then 2 years old, I found him outside on the road by himself with her then 4 year old daughter while she was in the house cleaning. As you can imagine, this was very upsetting for me.
I would love an opportunity to have a chat with you over the phone. If you could let me know of a time that would suit you best, please let me know and I will give you a call.
With kindest regards,
Amy

re... : Qualified Experienced Registered Insured childminder summerhill/Rathmoylion /Enfield and surrounding areas           reply
19/05/2016 14:30 - Meath Childminders
Hi there
I was wondering if you are interested in school collections as well - I have 2 boys ( 8 and 4 ) and am looking for a part time childminder ( Mon - Friday from 2 - 6:30 ) but need someone to pick up near Johnstownbridge

Qualified Experienced Registered Insured childminder summerhill/Rathmoylion /Enfield and surrounding areas           reply
10/05/2016 23:21 - Meath Childminders

I am a reliable, caring person and am available to mind your child in my own home. I am currently minding a little girl who is just11 months old

I have studied Fetac level 6,
Child Development
Child psychology
Early Childhood programmes
Social and Legal Issues in childcare
Supervision of Children...
I also have Diplomas in
Caring for Children and young people
play works
Counselling children
I have done a lot of voluntary work with Foroige and Also with Home start which I have received awards for as well.
I have worked in both a creche setting and also a playschool setting.
I am registered with Child-minding Ireland and also registered with HSE (voluntary).
I have also Garda Clearance and Insurance.
I have many references which can be viewed.
I have 4 children ranging from 23 to 32 My youngest is 23 and working full time
I provide a home from home service.Warm, friendly house Also I provide a daily report for the working parents as to how their child got on through the day.I always take into account what the parents wish and work very well with the parents of the child I am currently minding.Call anytime and and we can arrange a time to meet in my home Have a coffee and see my cv.and we can discuss your needs.....086-8810463.

re... : Qualified Experienced Registered Insured childminder summerhill/Rathmoylion /Enfield and surrounding areas           reply
21/05/2016 10:59 - Meath Childminders
Amy did u get sorted

19/05/2016 13:38 - Meath Childminders
086 8810463
Anytime that suits I´m off today which is rare

discussion forum terms & conditions

;