Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Nanny available (Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)

re... : Qualified Nanny available (Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
26/02/2016 13:23 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Irene,
It would be around 9 hrs a day so roughly 18 hrs a week. I have a friend who is also looking for 2 days a week aswell?
Léan

Qualified Nanny available (Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
15/02/2016 17:58 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a 33 year old qualified preschool teacher with experience in Montessori education. I have cared for children aged 4 months to 12 years, as a nanny for families and in Montessori creches.

Currently I am caring for a 23 month old girl in her own home. This position will end at the end of March, as the girl´s dad will start a new job and the girl will be attending a crèche.
(There may be some flexibility to start with a new job earlier)

My first aid training is up to date and I have Garda vetting. I have my own car and a full clean driver´s licence.

I am fluent in both the English and German languages. I also love animals and I like going for walks and to be outside as much as possible.

I would be happy to forward my CV and references.

Irene

re... : Qualified Nanny available (Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
01/03/2016 21:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Nessa, Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it wouldn´t suit me concerning the hours, as the 45 hours per week plus the commute would be too long for me. Irene

re : Qualified Nanny available (Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
01/03/2016 16:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Irene,
I just saw your posting and I am looking for a childminder starting from the end of March/start of April. We recently purchased a house in Knocklyon that is due to finish renovations so we will be moving in at the end of this month. The creche my daughter is in will be out of the way once we move in, so we´re looking for someone to mind her in the new locality.
She is 23 months old (will be 2 on the 31st this month!). It would be 5 days a week full time.: 8-5 three days a week and 8-6 two days a week (so roughly 45 hours a week).
Can you please let me know your rates and if you´re still available?
Thanks very much, looking forward to hearing back from you.
Nessa.

27/02/2016 11:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Léan, I sent a private message to you. Irene

26/02/2016 14:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Meant to say that she´s in Rathfarnham so in the same kind of area.

re : Qualified Nanny available (Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
26/02/2016 12:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Irene,
I´m looking for someone for two days a week for a 19month old and almost 5yr old. School pickup from Ballyroan crescent.
Thanks,
Léan

26/02/2016 13:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Léan, Thanks for your reply.
Approximately how many hours per week would that be? I am looking for a position with a minimum of 25 hours per week. Irene

16/02/2016 09:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Irene
I am looking for someone for 3 days a week to come to the house 3 mornings a week and get two school children ready and drop to school. Also for approx. 2 of those afternoons to pick them up at 130/230 and bring home or maybe an activitiy
Please reply if interested - commencing middle march or april etc.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;