Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified and experienced childminder available in dublin 15

re : Qualified and experienced childminder available in dublin 15           reply
17/04/2015 14:27 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Hazel, are you still available? my number 0872644656 nadia

re : Qualified and experienced childminder available in dublin 15           reply
31/03/2015 17:29 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Hazel,
I´m looking for someone who is available Mon-Wed 2pm-6pm to mind our 2 children afterschool. Might be of interest to you if it meant you could continue working in the creche and supplement it with minding our children in our home in the afternoons?
I left my number on your message minder earlier if you would like to discuss. June

Qualified and experienced childminder available in dublin 15           reply
30/03/2015 15:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Hazel. I am living in castleknock. I am looking to work for a family who needs a childminder/nanny. I have a Fetac level 6 in Montessori. I am also currently studying for my fetac level 6 in special needs. At the moment I´m working in a crèche and I have been working there for over 2 years. Since I started working in the crèche I was given the role of the baby room leader. I have a lot of experience in looking after babies from 5 months onwards. I have a very good relationship with all the babies in my class´ parents. I´m Guarda vetted and I also have first aid training. I can also provide excellent references. If you are interested in me working for your family please do not hesitate to contact me. My mobile number is 0851378526 and my email address is hazelstafford1991@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Hazel.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;