Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified and experienced childminder available in dundrum/ballinteer area

Qualified and experienced childminder available in dundrum/ballinteer area           reply
05/03/2017 21:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m a full qualifed with a level 5 FETAC qualification. I´ve got years of experience minding children in all age ranges. I also am a mother of two boys (10yrs&3yrs). I´m avalaible to mind in my own home or child´s home full/part time or after school.

re : Qualified and experienced childminder available in dundrum/ballinteer area           reply
06/03/2017 14:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
We are looking for a minder for four afternoons a week (Monday to Thursday inclusive) to mind our two kids aged six & eight. The job involves collecting them from school in Dundrum Village at 2.40pm and minding them in our home until 6pm in the Churchtown / Nutgrove area. You would have to do homework, play dates, after-school activities, trips to the park, relax, play with them a little, that sort of thing.
Ideally we would like someone who drives, has good English with solid Irish references, and if it works out then you might be interested in minding them over the summer months too.
If you think you might be interested in this could you please email me at criostoir1970@yahoo.com, or feel free to call on 087 416 3344.
Thanks,
Criostóir & Rosie.

re : Qualified and experienced childminder available in dundrum/ballinteer area           reply
06/03/2017 22:34 - Dublin South Childminders
We have 2 children ages 1 and 3. We are looking for a childminder for 5 days per weeek from 8am to 4pm. This would be term time only as I am a primary school teacher.
My 3 year old attends ECCE hours for 3 hours of the day so we would also need someone to drop and collect him from his montessori in Dundrum.
If you are interested in this position we would love to hear from you.

10/03/2017 10:17 - Dublin South Childminders
hello,
I am looking for a minder 3 days a week for my 2 girls aged 3 and 6. My 6 year old would need to be collected from school at 1255 and my 3 year old is full time. I am flexible on my home or yours for a good fit for our family. We live in Ballinteer. I work Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please pm me if you´re interested.
Thank you!
Elizabeth

23/03/2017 17:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
We are looking for a childminder for our baby in November once I go back to work. (He will be 10 months).
We live in Ballinteer therefore likely can come to you.
If this is something you are interested in we would love to hear from you.
Many thanks
Sinead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;